Sixth Form students need to dress in smart casual clothes. Dress should be neat, tidy and comfortable as befits the workplace. You are working in a learning environment and your choice of clothes must reflect this.
The following are permitted:
- Jeans without tears or rips
- Knee-length skirts or dresses
- Trousers, combats, smart trousers and cords
- Shorts, knee-length, tailored
- Shirts, blouses, t-shirts, hoodies and jumpers (all without inappropriate logos).
- Leggings when worn with a top that covers to at least the mid-thigh.
- Shoes or trainers suitable for the workplace
The following are not permitted:
- Torn/ripped jeans
- Revealing t- shirts and/or tops (eg. crop tops or tops with a plunge neckline)
- Vest tops
- Shorts and skirts that are not at least knee length
- No open-toed shoes or shoes without backs to them (eg. sandals or flip-flops)
- Inappropriate logos on any item of clothing
- Hats (such as baseball caps) and gloves inside school buildings
- Joggers or tracksuits